Analyst (Google Analytics)
- Drive business insights within E-commerce team, defining key analytics needs and key metric.
- Responsible for business reporting across products and online platform.
- Execute reports on regularly scheduled time frames (daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annually) to provide the organization with intelligence to understand and manage the business.
- Continually develop effective new automated reports to allow the business to keep improving, reports may cover general business, product, marketing, and operations.
- Ad hoc reporting on trends, promotions, sales, etc.
- Assist with building and managing E-commerce across all products and online platforms to help control expenses within the plan.
- Assist in forecasting at day/week/month/quarter/annual level for E-commerce sales and KPI's.
- Manage incoming invoice reconciliation to ensure accuracy and approval.
- Manage monthly E-commerce accrual process.
- Work with accounting team closely to maintain the data accuracy in financial reports.
- Manage monthly cross-departmental chargeback process.
- Participate to regular workshops and constantly learn new markets trends.
- Participate to internal organizational events.
- Strong understanding of E-commerce KPI's and business analytics.
- Strong financial acumen and familiarity with demand and KPI forecasting.
- Strong understanding of web analytics tools to gather insights into business/trends.
- Proven ability to manage monthly accrual process.
- Proven ability to lead monthly financial reconciliation process.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Economy, Marketing, Statistic or IT.
- Minimum of 1.5 years of ecommerce experience with a diverse background in business analysis Minimum 1 years of experience with Google Analytics.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), BI software.
- Certification in Google Adwords (search, display and video) a plus.
- Experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc) a plus.
- Google Applications such as Google Analytics, Google BigQuery, etc. a plus.
- Analytical and logical thinking.
- Very good communication skills.