Area Manager Вакансия в архиве
Алматы, Казахстан ·
Зарплата не указана ·
Требуемый опыт работы от 3 до 5 лет
Обновлено 10 мая 2017 2017-05-10 13:48:57
- Prepare a sales budget for the area under his/her responsibility and presenting it to National and/or International Store Management Director.
- Keep store expenses under control.
- Ensure a proper flow of information among individual stores and central office.
- Identify objectives of individual stores and providing them with support for their achievement of such targets.
- Keep a track of sales and stocks of individual stores.
- Make a discrimination of selling and non-selling products with an eye to converting the non-selling product into a selling-one.
- Provide sales-enhancing solutions at points of sales doing business at a loss.
- Draw up monthly and weekly reports about sales, personnel, costs and market and presenting such reports to upper management.
- Give an ear to customer complaints where required and ensuring a good communication with units concerned.
- Check weekly timesheets of individual stores.
- Develop suggestions to set up periodical campaigns and following up and through for the applicability thereof.
- Keep close track of competitors; conduct probing's into market; and monitor the trend and ensuring a good alignment with it.
- Set up norm staff of individual stores and getting in contact with HR for ensuring that vacancies are properly filled up for.
- Track the professional and personal trainings of Store Manager, Assistant Store Managers and potential Managers, provide the feedbacks by working coordinated with HR department.
- Ensure a commercial oriented visually with in the standards of Koton.
- Train Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and potential Assistant Store Managers.
- Appraise performance exhibited by individual personnel and keeping Human Resources informed of results of such appraisal.
- Give an ear to problems of personnel, provide solutions and motivate them accordingly.
- Hold meetings for keeping personnel informed of systems, products, market, new collection and new practices.
- Control the track of new personnel's orientation process.
- Identify physical requirements at individual stores.
- Make and implement projects about turnover reduction
- Handle necessary organization for the opening of new points of sales opening or for the closing of points of sale run at a loss.
- Being a University Graduate
- Having a good command of English
- Having minimum 3-year experience in store management in area manager's position
- Being able to think analytically
- Being Customer-Focused, with strong Communication Skills
- Having a high level of Computer Literacy, and a good command of software and Excel
- Having experience in Personnel Management, Product Management and coherent store visuality
- Being able to make good market observations