Audit Assistant 1- Audit Department Вакансия в архиве
Deloitte is seeking a Audit Assistant 1 to join the Audit & Assurance department at the Almaty office.
Every story has a beginning
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms. The Almaty office coordinates the activities of the Deloitte practice in the Caspian Region. We provide professional services to local and international organizations in various industries across Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
Our Audit department not only carries out audits of the financial statements of companies in the Caspian region in compliance with local and international standards, but also helps its clients to achieve their business objectives, strengthen risk management and improve transparency. In conducting an external audit of clients' financial statements, Deloitte holds itself to the standards of independence, professional objectivity, and technical excellence. The audit approach is designed to provide the flexibility to serve the unique circumstances and complexities of clients. The Deloitte approach is to understand a client's business, the risks it faces, its internal controls, and assess the risk of material misstatement of the financials in order to design effective audit procedures. Our professionals bring a comprehensive methodology that leverages the extensive professional and technical resources for clients' specific circumstances.
- Participating in the preparation of financial statements in compliance with local and international accounting standards;
- Working as part of a team checking client's financial documents and providing client-focused services;
- Interacting with clients on a daily basis, thus expanding your network of finance professionals and industry representatives.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments;
- Ability to work as part of a team and on multiple engagements simultaneously;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly;
- Advanced computer skills;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in the Republic of Kazakhstan.