Business Analyst- IT- Cyber Group-Risk Advisory Department
Deloitte is seeking to hire a Business Analyst for the Audit department's Risk Advisory Department at our Almaty office.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of Internal Control, Internal Audit and Risk Management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad. As part of this team, you will work with high profile clients,
including owner managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the
opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
- Assistance in obtaining an understanding of the accounting and IT processes;
- Assisting with computer technical aspects of the financial statement audit engagement;
- Identifying and assessing risks related to computerised processing;
- Evaluating the design and implementation of control activities;
- Planning, designing and performing tests of IT General Controls (information security, systems acquisition and change, datacenter operations);
- Planning, designing and performing tests of the IT dependent and automated business process controls;
- Participating in integrated audits in accordance with the PCAOB standards (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting);
- Designing, developing, and using file interrogation techniques to identify data integrity issues;
- Applying computer assisted auditing tools and techniques, validation of computer generated information;
- Contributing to advisory projects with regard to Cyber Risk services and risk management in IT areas;
- You will be expected to work together in teams of 2 6 (depending on the complexity of an assignment) and will be encouraged to step into a role of a project team lead.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems Administration;
- Experience in IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing/Big Data analytics experience will be a plus;
- Analytical and solution oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments;
- Strong desire to grow and take on additional responsibilities;
- Ability to draft reports and participate in presentations;
- Desire to develop expertise in IT auditing, IT governance and accounting principles;
- Willingness to travel extensively;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English.