Business Development Manager (Huawei mobile services) Вакансия в архиве
- Take the lead in local ecosystem development: Assess and develop market opportunities and competitive landscape for HMS ecosystem products and services. Develop business models to capture market opportunities and validate with partners and relevant parties;
- Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close;
- Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team;
- Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results;
- Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level;
- Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationships and business operations. Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills;
- Spoken and written business English (upper – intermediate);
- 5 years+ experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry (banking Sector will be preferred) , working in consulting or internet industry (successful project experience) would be a plus.
- Global cooperation, fast-developing business, opportunity for professional growth and career development;
- Competitive salary;
- Working time: 5/2 since 9.00 a.m. to 18.00 p.m.;
- Location: Business center Koktem Grand;
- Mobile phone allowance, medical insurance and other benefits.
PepsiCo, СемейDigital Product Owner
Объединенная Компания Tele2 и ALTEL, АлматыPerformance Management & Labour Relation Specialist
LC Waikiki, Алматы