Business Development Specialist (admin&BD support) in TAS department
- Organization of credentials, archive and proposals;
- Monitoring, mapping and update of selected sectors;
- Preparation of relevant supporting documentation (commercial offers, proposals, contract, etc.);
- Reports preparation;
- Market research;
- Administrative work with filing and archive working papers.
- Solid candidate with good understanding of TAS business;
- Higher education preferably with major in Finance or Marketing;
- Advanced level of English (writing and speaking);
- Strong administrative and managerial skills;
- Finance experience is a plus;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPoint, Excel, Word) products;
- Strong communication skills;
- High level of potential, proactivity, responsibility, positive attitude, result-oriented.