Business Development Supervisor Вакансия в архиве
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world's pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: Lead Traditional Trade channel In Bukhara and SW of UZ (Surkhandarya, Qashqadarya, Nukus and Khorezm regions)
- Ensure perfect store implementation in defined channel for Confectionary & PN categories;
- Negotiations with Customers;
- Implementation of company Marketing and Trade marketing Local & Central activities;
- Training and development of FOS;
- Working mostly in field with distributor associates and Management as well as admin staff;
- Work with cross-functional team to ensure an appropriate level of implementation of the company's solutions, meeting the expectations of customers and being in accordance with Mars Inc. strategies;
- Providing support and vision of business development through 5 principles.
- Higher education (Bachelor's Degree at least) business and /or relevant field;
- Fluent in UZ, ENG and RU languages;
- At least 3 years experience in FMCG sales management, channel management in international companies;
- Driving license B category.
By sending a response to this vacancy, I also give my consent Mars Kazakhstan LLP, located at the address: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk Avenue, 38, (hereinafter "Operator") in accordance with Article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 94-V "On personal data and their protection" to the processing of all personal data specified in my CV, with the aim of my possible employment with the Operator.
Under the processing of personal data refers to the collection, systematization, storage, refinement (update or change), use, depersonalization, blocking and destruction. This consent may be revoked by sending the appropriate withdrawal of consent for the processing of my personal data to the Operator: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk ave, 38.