Carrier Fixed Network Pre Sales Engineer Вакансия в архиве
Carrier Fixed Network Pre Sales Position:
Pre Sales Engineers at Huawei are technical leads and trusted advisors to our customers and partners that advice and support Sales teams with pre-sales and deep technical knowledge. You will partner with other members of different organizations and Carrier Sales teams.
You'll get to work across the Fixed Carrier Networking portfolio of a variety of Huawei technology solutions, showcasing product solutions, setting up demonstrations and explaining features and benefits. You will work closely with Account sales team and systems engineers.Develop technical Carrier Networking practices of our customers: plan and deliver technical activities, Networking practice and provide high-level and detailed technical and sales support for selected account.
- Understand business requirements for customers and be able to translate them into technical requirements. Assist with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for assigned opportunities;
- Understand and articulate Huawei Carrier Fixed Networking solutions, focusing on: IP Router and Switch, WDM Transmission, xDSL, GPON Access product line;
- Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services;
- Facilitate better communications and understanding of market requirements;
- Participate on enablement activities targeting our customer and end-user communities;
- Work on the lab, PoC and demos;
- Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers;
- Ability to build use case labs, develop content, train and coach others;
- Great relationship building skills, tenacity, resilience. Ability to work effectively by adding value as a team member and assuming a leadership role for the team;
- Develop technical Carrier Networking practices of our customers: plan and deliver technical activities, Networking practice and provide high-level and detailed technical and sales support for selected account;
- Ability to bring people from different departments to the table, to create a safe environment for people, making sure their opinions are heard and addressed. Focus on the team's success rather than individual wins;
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to train and disseminate information;
- Ability to work independently and remotely to accomplish objectives;
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English.
- You bring several years' pre-sales engineering or technical customer facing experience and knowledge of sales cycles with a deep understanding of the market space and offerings;
- You have an Engineering Degree;
- You are able to understand complex technical and selling situations and to tackle the problem or solicit the required resource;
- Proven technical knowledge and consultative skills on Networking related technologies;
- Working knowledge of:xDSL, GPON Access Technology (Preferable).