Consultant 1 - Business Tax group- Tax & Legal department
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- Working under the supervision of a Senior Consultant or Manager;
- Preparing/writing draft tax recommendations, reports, memorandums, samples of various legal and tax documents/contracts for review by Senior Consultants;
- Finalizing tax returns and financial statements;
- Performing analyses of legislative changes and state authorities' opinions, and reviews of relevant tax and legal publications;
- Preparing/finalising various internal documents and processes, carrying out administrative tasks.
- University degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
- Knowledge of Kazakhstani tax legislation;
- Fluent knowledge of Russian and English (spoken & written);
- Good analytical and organisational skills;
- Availability for occasional business trips.