Consultant 3-Senior Consultant 1 (System Implementation, Accounting Advisory Services)
What we do
KPMG in Kazakhstan's Accounting and Reporting Advisory Services practice is a part of KPMG's Management consulting department. The practice delivers trusted independent and expert advice that adds value to both public and private sector organisations. Our deep sector knowledge is diverse with recent engagements including Agriculture, Infrastructure, Customs, Finance, Energy, Oil and Gas, and Information and Communication services.
Our solutions include rigorous analysis and development of accounting and budgeting practices, automation of accounting and budgeting processes, customisation of major bookkeeping software, development and testing of anti-money-laundering policies, as well as cost-benefit analyses and market studies.
By supporting clients on their accounting and reporting needs, our team works hard to provide an insightful, focused approach to helping our clients develop strategy and realize their vision.
- Contributing to modelling, and data gathering, research and analysis to proposals and project deliverables;
- Working in project/engagement teams to support any project administration, management and delivery;
- Participating in brainstorming and insight sessions to continue to develop solutions and capabilities;
- Getting involved in ad hoc activities typical within a dynamic consulting environment e.g. proposal development, client research, presentations and final reporting;
- Marketing activities including preparation of presentations, proposals, preparation to seminars, etc.;
- Administrative functions: filing documents, drafting contracts, following internal risk management procedures, etc.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Sciences (Economics, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics, etc.);
- Good academic record (minimum 3.00 GPA is expected);
- Work experience in accounting, budgeting, consulting is an advantage;
- Fluent English and Russian;
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint);
- Strong OR excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Effective team player;
- Strong analytical skills and logical thinking;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and multitask;
- The candidate should be prepared for frequent business trips and being rotated within Management consulting practice.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыConsultant 3-Senior Consultant 1 / Tax Compliance Department
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаConsultant 3-Senior Consultant 1 / Accounting and Reporting Services
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана