Consultant 3 – Transfer Pricing – Tax & Legal Department Вакансия в архиве
Deloitte is seeking an Consultant 3 to join the Transfer Pricing group within the Tax&Legal department at the Almaty office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
The Almaty office coordinates the activities of the Deloitte practice in the Caspian Region. We provide professional services to local and international organizations in various industries across Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan and Uzbekistan.
- Working independently and as part of an experienced team on complex transfer pricing projects for major companies within a wide range of industrial sectors as mentioned above.
- Development and demonstration of strong professional expertise on transfer pricing legislation and practice.
- Maintaining a strong focus on client service delivery – working closely with your existing clients as well as developing proposals for potentially new clients.
- Reviewing clients' deliverables in MS Word, Power Point and MS Excel format prepared based on relevant research and analysis made by junior team members.
- Communicating consistently with your current clients and Deloitte employees from foreign offices, maintaining an exceptional level of professional knowledge when holding such discussions and constantly coming across as a credible expert in your field.
- Preparation of deliverables for technical public technical events (and participation as speaker to advance your career)
- Participation in the industry group activities with professionals from other functions
- Managing several assignments / projects at any given time.
- A University qualification in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Ideally, 2 – 4 years relevant experience obtained either from professional services firms or from industry.
- Experience in working in a specialized transfer pricing programs and databases (such as Bureau van Dijk, Thomson Reuters/Bloomberg);
- Solid technical knowledge concerning Kazakhstani and OECD transfer pricing legislation.
- The ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills – upper intermediate English and the ability to formulate present and write concise, clear business summaries.
- The ability to effectively lead a team and to manage multiple engagements.
- The ability to be highly result orientated and to meet tight deadlines.
- A high degree of self-motivation, drive and ambition.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыSenior Legal Consultant
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаSenior Consultant (Strategy & Investor Support Group – Consulting Department)