Consultant - Finance & Performance Group – Consulting Department
Consultant to join the Finance & Performance Group within Consulting department at the Nur-Sultan office.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- Participating in various types of projects focusing on feasibility studies, business plan development, financial analysis and modeling and operational processes development.
- BA/BS in Economics/Finance/Engineering/Mathematics/IT from a reputable university;
- Ability to use strategic thinking and analytical problem-solving skills;
- Expert level knowledge of Excel (pivot tables; formatting views; aggregating data into a single view; structuring data for simple analysis, etc.);
- Expert level knowledge of PowerPoint (construct clear and visually effective presentation slides that capture data collected in meaningful and insightful views);
- Knowledge of budgeting and economic analysis.