Consultant (Strategy and Operations, Management Consulting department)
Strategy & Operations Group is ready to act as a reliable partner throughout the entire process of strategic and operational planning, starting from the definition of the mission and vision, opportunities for growth of the business, identification of a business model most suitable for your needs, development / updating of the strategy followed by ways to increasing operational efficiency, including elaboration of the new organizational structure, business process optimization, development of key performance indicators and implementation of the strategic road map.
KPMG Strategy and Operations Group in Astana is a dynamically growing practice that provides a wide range of strategic advisory services to leading companies in different industries of Kazakhstan.
We are currently looking for experienced professionals to join our team and to grow with us to meet the needs of our expanding client base.
- Assisting in project management execution;
- Report writing, presentation preparation;
- Participation in the work of a team;
- Dealing with management and personnel of a client and a target company.
- Participation in various projects.
- Knowledge of macroeconomics/microeconomics/statistics;
- Understanding drivers influencing macroeconomic indicators;
- Forecast methods, trends analysis
- Marketing analyses, benchmarking;
- Building econometric model as advantage;
- Awareness about local economics and business situation;
- Good writing skills both in Russian and English;
- Good working skills in MS Excel, Power point.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаSenior Consultant (Strategy and Operations, Management Consulting department)
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана
PwC Kazakhstan, Астана