Consumer & Market Insight Manager
As the Insights Growth Co-pilot and CMI Lead for the market, the purpose of this role is to be the growth partner to the local LT, ensuring that strategic growth decisions are fact-based and insight driven.
- Strategic Agility
- Business Acumen
- Standing Alone
- Drive for Results
- Peer Relationship
- Learning on the Fly
- This role partners with the local market LT and relevant local stakeholders to provide decisive market insights that enable superior execution of local strategy and deployment of global scale initiatives to develop the category and win with customers.
- Drive fact-based decisions via deep understanding of market, category, channel, competitor, portfolio, brand, and consumer and shopper data.
- Conduct all local market specific Confectionery research initiatives as well as local reporting including creation of infrastructure enabling other functions to access to necessary data.
- Provide analytical expertise in local market Confectionery drivers and key performance metrics, including Flywheel analyses.
- Work with global CMI on selective initiatives (where applicable) to exchange knowledge and insights, ensuring the local insights inform those selective global initiatives and that the local market is informed of global workstreams and scalable insights from other markets
- Facilitate understanding and lead thinking around Mars Growth Philosophy and Flywheel deployment to inform both annual and long-term planning for local market.
- Ensure that global and local Confectionery insights are deployed to Marketing, Sales, Category, and translated into clear customer activation plans.
- Partner with the Strategic Demand Leadership Team in the market to drive a robust strategic category growth agenda. Partner with CBU Team to drive portfolio growth.
- Strong experience in consumer/shopper insights & market research (preferably CPG)
- Highly data literate, proven ability to generate insights from quantitative and qualitative data
- Proven ability to synthesize insights from a wide variety of data sources (data analyses, ad hoc research, 3rd party sources) to create meaningful insights
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written