Contract management specialist Вакансия в архиве
- Perform contract review and contract management activities to maintain compliance with internal Bureau Veritas and Kazakhstan regulations.
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance.
- Responsible for ensuring that where contract management is deployed, contract compliance is maintained and issues are resolved. If the contract is not complied with or issues are not resolved they must be promptly escalated to senior management.
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval.
- Provides negotiation support as required.
- Applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects.
- Provides trainings and advise to Company personnel about any legal related issues.
- Assists with contract termination procedures.
- Acts as a contact person with legal companies.
- Prepares powers of attorney and other legal documents as per company need.
- University degree in jurisprudence / lawyer / international law.
- Knowledge of contract law, legal documents and laws applicable in Kazakhstan.
- 3+ years experience in legal department / contract management.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Knowledgeable in applicable local legal requirements.
- Ability to act with discretion and treat confidential information appropriately.
- Ability to assess information, anticipate issues and outcomes, and make effective decisions.
- Proficiency in MS Office and other relevant programs.
- English – fluent.
Borusan Makina, АлматыМенеджер Сектора договоров Управления закупок Филиала (Технический сервис)