Core Network Packet Switching Engineer (PS)
- Тroubleshooting and fault management for all faults received from the customer and if a higher level of technical escalation is required to be done;
- Тo escalate to regional office or HQ and follow up till the final solution;
- Routine health check of network elements, including data record and network availability;
- Submit the analysis reports.
- Bachelor degree or above in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electrical Engineering or related field;
- Strong understanding of IP Networks, GSM/UMTS/LTE, PS Core Networks;
- At least 2 Year experience in Commissioning, Configuration and Integration of PS Core Networks and IP Networks elements;
- Ability to prepare HLD/LLD;
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team.