E-Commerce Accounting specialist Вакансия в архиве
Алматы, Казахстан ·
Зарплата не указана ·
Требуемый опыт работы не требуется
Обновлено 21 июня 2018 2018-06-21 15:33:13
- Performs work in E-commerce Accounting (Internet Shop) in accordance with current legislation of Republic of Kazakhstan and company`s policies and regulations;
- Carries out of the calculation of taxes arising on E-Commerce retail;
- Carries out of the advance requests and advance reports of E-Commerce department;
- Keeps the original documents and supporting accounting documents in the best possible way;
- Participates in inventory counts;
- (If any) observe the status of the VAT being transferred and execute the application process so that it can be withdrawn from the Tax Authority (if this is the best option);
- Compares the inventory lists in ERP with the E-Commerce retail lists and checks them with a trial balance;
- Ensure that all E-Commerce retail documentation relating to the legal books is kept in a proper manner (supervised by the Chief Accountant / Finance Manager);
- Prepare the monthly tax report for the Head Office in accordance with the relevant procedure (checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager)
- Analyzes the Withholding / VAT effects of license / service bills received from abroad in terms of Double Taxation Agreements.
- Works with internal and external auditors during Financial and Operational audit;
- In case of Compulsory Financial Audit or any other financial / tax audit; coordinates the preparation of the document / information requested by the inspectors. (checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Registration and Accrual Process Records fixed asset purchases, sales and expenses in E-Commerce retail unit;.
- Makes tax-related records (e-forms) in the correct format (including digitals) and on time (checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Records import, export and Product Shipping bills and all other invoices and costs related to import;
- Records the cost corrections.(cost adjustment) ;
- Records the Revaluation of returned products;
- Records the transfer orders (for multiple warehouse systems);
- Makes reconciliation of Retail system and the Stocks in charge;
- Keep records of the bank on a daily basis;
- Makes a weekly reconciliation of the bank statements and documents officially at least once a month (checked by the Chief Accountant or the Head of the Financing) ;
- Checks sales & returns data and past sales weekly. (Reconciliation and Return Documents) (Checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Records Sales / Returns and Discounts on a daily basis. (Checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager) ;
- Follows stock aging and stock provisions;
- Accrues the expenses and prepaid expenses. (to ensure that all expenses are recorded in accordance with the procedure for the period concerned);
- Records proposals (severance pay, stock etc.);
- Calculates and records the Compulsory Fees;
- Records depreciation according to Local Legislation;
- Prepares and / or checks compliance with Banking Service Contract and Bank related documents. (Checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Executes Payments or makes Central Office Payment Requests in order to make relevant Tax declarations in the correct and timely manner. (Checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Prepares and / or checks the Payment Requests in the Payment Approval System. (Checked by the Chief Accountant or Finance Manager);
- Upon request, reports of insurances, contracts and bank guarantees are made.
- Prepares monthly Funds Collection & Commission Reports in Quarters.
- Prepares a monthly exchange rate risk report.
- Prepares Weekly Cash Flow. (Checked by Chief Accountant or Finance Manager)
- Prepares monthly management reports.
- Prepares Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Statement.
- Makes reconciliation between Accounting and Management Reports.
- Prepares working papers and supporting documents for monthly / quarterly / annual Financial Overdrafts or audits.
- Performs the Month End Reconciliation with Logistics Costs of Global Logistics department.
- Analyzes Budget-Realized Deviation Analysis.
- Prepares annual budget & quarterly forecasts for E-Commerce retail ;
- Supports Budgeting and Forecasting activities of the company.
- Prepares the Cash Flow Forecasting Table quarterly.
- Reports to related management about deviations from company's prepared budget and about the causes of these deviations.
- Issues financial tables in accordance with GAAP and / or IFRS on time and in full.
- Makes UFRS adjustments.
- Fills the consolidation package.
- Enables GAAP and / or IFRS corrections to the reporting system.
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance&accountimg, or Economy
- Fluent English (written & verbal)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior accountant /deputy chief accountant position or within an audit company;
- Experience in E-commerce will be an asset ;
- Very good Excel skills and solid understanding of accounting software principles(ERP);
- Planning, budgeting and cost control principles knowledge;
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communication (both verbal and written);
- The ability to plan and prioritize workloads in order to meet deadlines is fundamental;
- Navision and retail IT systems experience is a plus
- Financial Interpretation and Analysis will be an asset