- HR records keeping; issuance of all docs on employment, vacations, termination and etc. required by local legislation and the company policies.
- Work on training & development for employees.
- Responsible for recruiting, job posting in the most proficient local recruitment channels, review applications/resume, interviews with candidates, evaluating applicant skills and make
- recommendations regarding applicants qualifications.
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Conduct employee new hire orientation and associated paperwork.
- Coordination with Finance, Administration, IT, other departments.
- Higher Education (HR/Management/Economics/Psychology).
- Relevant experience in HR Administration: orders, vocations, work permits, L&D.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)Organizational skills.
- Collaborative skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.