Intern (Payroll Consulting Group, Tax & Law)
Payroll Consulting Group of EY's Tax and Law Department is seeking graduates or entry-level specialists without experience for an internship position. By becoming a part of EY, you will join a fast growing and dynamically developing department that is one of the key players in the KZ market.
The HR Consulting Group (Payroll) provide human resources strategy and personnel services, personnel structure development, and research into wages and salaries, etc. You will be able to become part of a friendly team of professionals, taking part with leading specialists in projects to develop remuneration systems, personnel appraisals, etc.
- Experience doing similar work
- Knowledge of 1C Salary and HR application.
We are interested in specialists highly motivated to start a career in a large, multinational company and work on projects for large and multinational companies. If you are a multi-tasker and ready to make responsible decisions and propose solutions, this vacancy may become a great launchpad for your career.
EY provides a transparent career ladder, growth and development prospects and a team of real experts, all of which are beneficial to your making a great start in any chosen sphere of professional services. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
If you are interested in this vacancy, apply on the vacancy.
- Graduate (preferably a tax and accounting, economics, finance or maths major);
- Knowledge of English at no lower than intermediate level.
- Dependability, attention to detail;
- Excellent PC knowledge (Excel, Power Point and Word);
- Ability to work full-time.
Казахтелеком, АктобеСпециалист по труду и заработной плате Сектора бюджетирования ФОТ