Intern TAS BV (Fixed assets department)
- Assist to the appraiser to do valuation of fixed assets (buildings, constructions, machinery & equipment, transport, etc.);
- Сollection of market information for construction costs and prices for different types of production equipment;
- Writing letters to suppliers of equipment or construction companies with the requests for pricing information;
- Doing site visits to collect technical information about appraised assets;
- Performing calculations of value of fixed assets in accordance with International Valuation Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards;
- Writing parts of valuation report;
- Doing administrative work with filing working papers, perform researches on potential clients, assistance with preparation of proposal to the clients.
- Technical background - preferable (the most preferred with Russian and/or foreign education);
- Good analytical skills;
- Advanced user of MS applications (especially Excel), Programming skills is a plus;
- Intermediate English;
- Experience in valuation of fixed assets is a plus.