Intern / Tax Compliance, Tax and Legal Department Вакансия в архиве
KPMG is searching for Interns in Tax Compliance
KPMG supplies tax know-how to our clients: we advise businesses on how taxation fits into the broader business picture, and implement decisions that deliver real value. We gain an in-depth understanding of our clients' needs and then provide insights to help them optimize costs - things like where in the world they should base their business to ensure they take advantage of the best tax incentives, and how they should organize their internal structure and tax department - extremely important factors, which can determine cost effectiveness.
There are two main functions in Tax services: tax advisory and tax compliance. Tax advisory frequently involves working in a multi-disciplinary team and meeting Finance Directors and Senior Managers on client visits. Tax compliance implies that you will take a more specialized approach to analyzing clients' business and tax profiles, looking for process improvements and collaborating with advisory colleagues. However, both functions have common principles - starting with an in-depth understanding of the client and a detailed knowledge of the technical issues coupled with communicating complex technical information in a clear and understandable manner.
- Assistance in preparation, checking clients' tax returns;
- Assistance in maintaining clients' accounting data base;
- Review of source documents for their compliance with accounting and tax legislation;
- Assistance in preparation of draft deliverables, including tax calculations and responses on various tax and accounting issues;
- Provision of daily support to Senior Staff.
- A university degree (be graduate of 2018-2019);
- At least English Intermediate level;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Willingness to learn and develop professionally;
- Ability to work full-time.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыSenior Tax Consultant / Tax and Legal Department, Almaty
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыIntern in TAX Department (Almaty)