Intern to Risk Assurance Вакансия в архиве
We look at our clients' processes, policies, systems, and controls with a fresh eye.
Focusing on areas such as IT technology, finance, data analytics, regulatory
requirements, data security and privacy, internal audit, and the third parties our
clients rely on, we play an important role in helping our clients reduce risk and
deliver high quality results, while meeting their strategic objectives.
There are numerous opportunities at PwC and in our Risk Assurance practice. If
you want to be challenged, learn something new every day, work on some of the
most important issues facing clients today, and be a part of our firm's growth
engine – come join our Risk Assurance team!
- Technical IT controls reviews, including database, operating system, data
warehouse and reporting tools. Business processes controls reviews.
- Assisting clients in optimizing their risk and internal control activities,
including control effectiveness and optimization activities.
- Documenting the work performed and submitting it for the supervisor's
review within the established deadline.
- Maintaining good client relationships and participating in client meetings
- Minimum Degree Required: Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance,
Accounting Information Systems, Management Information Systems,
Computer Science or business related field with GPA at least 3.5.
- Strong command of spoken and written Russian and English (ability to
express your thoughts clearly in Kazakh language is an asset).
- Proficient PC knowledge, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Strong analytical and good problem structuring skills.
- Willingness to undertake new and challenging tasks.
- Willingness to travel, work overtime and under tough deadlines.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Any relevant experience/background is good but not required.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыSenior Consultant / IT Advisory, Management Consulting Department
KPMG Kazakhstan, Алматы
PwC Kazakhstan, Алматы