IT System Support Specialist
LC Waikiki Retail Company is a leading fashion retail company with a turnover of $ 3 billion. LC Waikiki's journey started in France in 1988, continuing after 1997 as a Turkish brand under the umbrella of LC Waikiki Mağazacılık Hizmetleri Ticaret A.Ş.
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 945 stores in 44 countries, with the company's philosophy that "Everyone Deserves to Dress Well" enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki's corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We Crown Our Successes with Awards
We were awarded in 3 categories in "Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017" which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in "The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores"
1st in "The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad"
2nd in "The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate" of Turkey.
IT Retail System Support Specialist
We are looking for high caliber professionals to help achieve our goal of becoming "one of Europe's three most successful apparel retailers by 2023".
- Maintain and support point of sale and back office systems;
- Support new store openings, functionality enhancements and upgrades;
- Configure and maintain computers, POS peripherals, handheld terminals and networking equipment in retail stores;
- Provide first level support to customers' requests;
- Perform diagnostics of customer issues;
- Resolve customer issues by troubleshooting over the phone with customer contacts;
- Refer customer issues to upper level support when necessary;
- On site diagnose, repair and upgrade hardware or software as necessary;
- Ensure accurate documentation of all calls handled;
- Perform follow-up call-backs with customers;
- Keep up-to-date on all Service Desk processes and troubleshooting procedures.
- University degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 years of helpdesk support experience is a must; support experience in POS systems will be a plus.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal), Turkish will be a plus;
- Preferably MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate) certified;
- Strong knowledge of Windows server/client operating systems, PC hardware and local area networking;
- Minimum 3 years' experience of Windows applications (OS, Office, Navision, Axapta);
- Knowledge on T-SQL.
- Ability to work in a multinational/multicultural environment;
- Able to travel frequently locally and abroad;
- Excellent troubleshooting skills;
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills;
- Ability to think logically and work within a team environment;
- Team player and strong in communication.