KA Customer Activation Manager
Mars is a family-owned business with more than $35 billion in global sales. We produce some of the world's best-loved brands: M&M's®, SNICKERS®, TWIX®, MILKY WAY®, DOVE®, PEDIGREE®, ROYAL CANIN®, WHISKAS®, EXTRA®, ORBIT®, 5™, SKITTLES®, UNCLE BEN'S®, MARS DRINKS and COCOAVIA®. Alongside our consumer brands, we proudly take care of half of the world's pets through our nutrition, health and services businesses. Mars operates in more than 80 countries. The Mars Five Principles – Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency and Freedom – inspire our 125,000 Associates into taking action every day towards creating the world we want tomorrow.
Your role: Key Account Customer Activation Manager is responsible for Mars Wrigley Confectionery business development in key accounts through deep understanding of market trends and channel development trends, customer's strategy transformation into effective joint business strategies, client and channel-customized activities development and supporting national activities excellence in execution.
- Estimation of growth opportunities in channel/particular customers, long-term channel activation strategies and annual activity plans development;
- Customer activation strategies development;
- Channel and client customized activity calendars planning and development, leading customized activities' development and execution in collaboration with brand marketing and sales function;
- Customers' performance monitoring through periodical scorecards and reviews, being responsible for Customer Marketing & Marketing BB in key accounts;
- Participation in negotiation process with key customers, being responsible for Customer Marketing & Marketing activities execution in particular clients, ensuring high level of customers engagement (TAS);
- Channel and client customized activities post-launch reviews, activities continuous improvement based on collected learnings, best practice library regular updates;
- New POSM development according to channel/customer needs in collaboration with POSM Specialists;
- Leading Picture of Success for marketing activities in-store execution in channel, as well as extra-sites Picture of Success.
- Education & Professional Qualification;
- Bachelor's degree;
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Customer/Trade Marketing or Sales;
- English – Intermediate.
By sending a response to this vacancy, I also give my consent Mars Kazakhstan LLP, located at the address: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk Avenue, 38, (hereinafter "Operator") in accordance with Article 1 of the Law of the Republic of Kazakhstan dated May 21, 2013 94-V "On personal data and their protection" to the processing of all personal data specified in my CV, with the aim of my possible employment with the Operator.
Under the processing of personal data refers to the collection, systematization, storage, refinement (update or change), use, depersonalization, blocking and destruction. This consent may be revoked by sending the appropriate withdrawal of consent for the processing of my personal data to the Operator: Kazakhstan, 050000, Almaty, Dostyk ave, 38.