Manager / Assistant Manager - IT Audit - Risk Advisory Department
Deloitte is seeking a Manager / Assistant Manager in IT Audit group to join the Risk Advisory Department at the Almaty office.
Deloitte's Risk Advisory Department is a leading provider of internal control, internal audit and risk management in the CIS, with over 110 dedicated professionals across 14 offices, serving clients in the CIS and abroad.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
Apart from technical aspects of internal controls auditing, this role will involve supervisory and project management activities related to:
- Assistance in obtaining an understanding of the accounting and IT processes;
- Assisting with computer-technical aspects of the financial statement audit engagement;
- Identifying and assessing risks related to computerized processing;
- Evaluating the design and implementation of control activities;
- Planning, designing and performing tests of IT General Controls (information security, systems acquisition and change, datacentre operations);
- Planning, designing and performing tests of the IT-dependent and automated business process controls;
- Participating in integrated audits in accordance with the PCAOB standards (Internal Controls over Financial Reporting);
- Providing advisory services related to the design, implementation and assistance to management in testing internal controls over financial reporting, in compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley Act of 2002, in part of IT controls;
- Designing, developing, and using file interrogation techniques to identify data integrity issues
- Applying computer-assisted auditing tools and techniques, validation of computer-generated information;
- Contributing to advisory projects with regard to Cyber Risk services and risk management in IT areas;
- You will be expected to supervise and coach up to 4 subordinates, providing on-the-job trainings related to IT and internal controls auditing methodology.
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Computer Science or Information Systems Administration;
- 3-5 years of IT consulting/auditing, information security administration or electronic data processing/Big Data analytics experience;
- Exposure to IT audit techniques and procedures: business processes analysis, evaluation and testing of IT controls, application controls reviews, pre and post-implementation reviews (including Quality Assurance reviews), ERP packages, IT risk management consultancy, IT security, and experience using CAAT;
- Understanding COSO and COBIT (or similar) frameworks;
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments;
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, CIA, ACCA certification(s) is(are) desirable;
- Experience in leading project teams, organising auditing process, status reporting, drafting reports and presenting results;
- Strong desire to growth and take on of additional responsibilities;
- Desire to develop expertise in IT auditing, IT governance and accounting principles;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English;
- All candidates must have full travel mobility;
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыConsultant to Information Risk Management
KPMG Kazakhstan, Алматы
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана