Master Data Senior Specialist (Finance)
- Manage CEAB&Turkey Master data quality process, which includes
- Manage cross-functional process, collaboration to ensure timely availability of Master data (e.g. pricing, discounts, vendors) for submission into the system (Atlas)
- Formalize the process of Master Data management (not existing today) and ensure proper Ways of Working are aligned and documented between functions to support accurate MD management
- Input data into the system (Atlas), e.g. pricing, discounts, vendors
- Ensure proper knowledge management (issue instructions, run trainings for other users in respective areas)
- Run regular controls and verifications of the data to avoid any mistakes/mismatches
- Troubleshoot, when needed, incl. coordination of cross–functional effort
- Ensure ICE controls in Master Data management process
- Ensure ICE controls in stock management process
- Be the SPOC in the Mater data area, be the key ERP and Helios expert around MD
- Participate and support projects, e.g. Atlas roll-outs and enhancements (Turkey, Belarus, etc.)
- Run period/quarter/yearly close activities in the areas of supply finance (e.g. costing, stock re-valuation).
- Ensure the expertize in ERP and Helios in the area of cost of goods, stocks management. Participate in any systems improvements in the areas above
- Setup and perform periodic logistic costs analysis and present at the period close meeting
- Evaluate potential internal control risks as per ICE/PACS in the area of master data, cogs and stocks accounting and lead any gaps closing. Respond to corresponding auditors requests and prepare reports in the area of inventories for corporate reporting purposes.
- Ensure good control, compliance and proper internal policies on stocks accounting, revaluations, write-offs. Stay tuned to any corporate / Finance manual changes in this area and ensure proper and timely implementation of those changes.
- Summarize, analize and report provisions and write-offs
- Participate in local or regional or global projects/changes in the area of accounting of cost of good sold and inventories.
- Suport projects (e.g Atlas in Turkey, Belarus, Georgia).
- Clear understanding of Reporting and Accounting processes, US GAAP, Statutory Accounting.
- 2+ years in accounting or reporting.
- Fluent English.