Materials Control Specialist Вакансия в архиве
- Leading local inventory planning meetings, setting and maintenance of material requirements planning (MRP) data;
- Running analytics to optimize inventory levels;
- Basic inventory management function for the area supported to include: sales order delivery process and reconciliation, reporting to PSL leadership key metrics, goods issue and receiving process and developing solutions to address gaps;
- Interfacing with procurement, logistics and manufacturing customer service representatives to prioritize orders, monitor lead times, and provide forecast information;
- Promoting Lean and continuous improvement initiatives and complying with the company's safety programs.
- Skills required in: inventory management, planning, ordering, materials control;
- At least 5 years of experience in oilfield;
- English language is a must;
- Work location - Aktau.
Банк ВТБ (Казахстан), АлматыAssociate to Risk Assurance
PwC Kazakhstan, Алматы(Senior) Consultant, Financial Risk Management Group
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана