Medical Consultant / Financial Management Department Вакансия в архиве
Management consulting team is looking for an experienced professional in healthcare management who is expected to worked as a part of project management team on an ongoing project to provide assistance in implementation of Mandatory Social Health Insurance in Kazakhstan. It is essential for the candidate to have deep understanding of how healthcare systems operate both in Kazakhstan and in developed countries, have excellent interpersonal skills and to offer good command of both Russian and English. If you enjoy working in a dynamic multi-cultural teams we will welcome you on board.
- Manage a team of 2-3 consultants under different work streams;
- Facilitate multinational team to work effectively with the public organizations in Kazakhstan (e.g. Ministry of Health);
- Produce and provide presentations of deliverables both in Russian and English;
- Prepare, organize and lead client meetings.
- More than 3 years experience on management positions in healthcare;
- Higher education in Medicine and/or healthcare management;
- Excellent written and spoken English and Russian;
- Ability and willingness to work under tight deadlines;
- Ability and willingness to travel if required;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
- Excellent analysis and synthesis skills;
- Structured way of thinking.
KPMG Kazakhstan, Нур-СултанAssociate (Restructuring)
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыFSRG (Financial Statements Reporting Group) Assistant / Specialist, Almaty / Astana
KPMG Kazakhstan, Нур-Султан
KPMG Kazakhstan, Нур-СултанJunior Consultant, Fixed Assets and Real Estate Valuation
KPMG Kazakhstan, Алматы