- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients;
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence;
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments;
- Make travel arrangements;
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs;
- Devise and maintain office filing system NEO, Lotus Notes;
- Making travel expense reports for marketing leadership team and the field force.
- Higher education master or bachelor's degree;
- Work experience as a personal assistant at least 1 year;
- Russian and English written and spoken proficiency;
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures: MS Office, SAP, Lotus Notes;
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.