Under supervision of Factory Director, the Production Assistant will perform routine support activities in JD Edwards . The Manufacturing Assistant accurately completes and maintains detail-oriented documentation following the good manufacturing documentation practices. Candidate must be detailed oriented, a strong team player and have the ability to collaborate cross functionally. Candidate should have a great attention to detail and think proactively. Develop the skills and experience to identify potential problems before they happen. Escalate issues to the team when needed.
- Requires a Bachelor Degree (engineering or technical education or background preferable);
- at least 5-6 years working experience;
- Experience in the manufacturing environment is a plus;
- Experience with advanced enterprise wide planning tools (SAP or JDEdwards) is a plus;
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal;
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.;
- Demonstrated leadership skills in project management, multi-tasking, strong work ethic and day to day support of planning operations;
- Critical thinking and problem solving;
- Collaborative and teamwork oriented approach to problem solving;
- Knowledge of Business Procedures;
- English Language proficiency;
- Turkish Language knowledge is a plus.