Recruitment specialist Вакансия в архиве
Today LC Waikiki trades in around 910 stores in 43 countries, with the company's philosophy that enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki's corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017" which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores"
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad"
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate" of Turkey.
- Recruits the personnel for Country HQ positions in required qualifications in case there is vacancy in current positions or if additional staff is needed in compliance with the corporate procedures;
- Enters data of recruitment and exit process to HR system;
- Plans and conducts all recruitment processes such as placing job ads in career portals, makes filtering, organize the interviews, selection of the personnel, conducts reference checks of selected personnel before offers and provides long lists to store managers for store positions;
- Ensures that legal duties of recruitment process carried out, especially making necessary documents for registration of new personnel ready and forwards them to country Payroll team;
- Conducts all correspondences with the applicants in corporate format and in a timely manner during or after recruitment process;
- Follows and applies promotion programs for Store Manager, mid level and VM positions in the store as per the related procedures announced by HQ;
- Uses HR Recruitment and exit modules actively;
- Follows the probation period of new personnel and follows and sends the probation period surveys to the related managers;
- Prepares statistical information required or ongoing projects etc. and reports to Head Office Recruitment Department;
- Handles all recruiting and staffing operations in the country in compliance with the corporate procedures and Country legislation;
- Makes exit interviews with the personnel and reports to Head Office International Recruitment Department.