HR Researcher (Recruitment)
Timely and accurate processing of Recruitment transactional activities. Deliver effective recruitment related activities to internal and external customer's enabling CCI's countries to attract, develop and engage staff to carry out its business plan. Contribute towards the performance and delivery of the recruitment process, ensuring customer satisfaction and confidence in information supplied whilst maintaining and increasing the credibility of the function. Ensure that HR Recruitment processes are transacted in compliance with local legislation and CCI's HR Policies and Procedures.
- Execute Country's and hiring managers selection strategy: position requirements, search process and options preparing all related documentation;
- Perform pre-screening selection activities: CV pre-screening, conducts telephone pre-screening – fact finding interview and short-listing candidates, coordinate calendars and handle communication between candidate and country (hiring manager, HRBP, Country TA Specialist);
- Administer English tests, personality tests etc., arrange assessment tools;
- Handle Application & Rejection Management;
- Work towards agreed KPI's and Service Level Agreements (SLAs);
- Communicate with HR Business Partners, TA HR Country Specialist/Executives and Hiring Managers;
- Resolve queries in a timely and appropriate manner, maintaining good customer relationships and high levels of service;
- Ensure compliance with HR policies and procedures, local legislation, HR SC standards and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- University degree in related field;
- 1-3 years of professional experience in Recruitment within an established and structured HR department or Recruitment Consultancy;
- Advanced level of Azerbaijani, English and Russian languages (Verbal and Written);
- Advanced user in MS Office programs;
- Possess a solid understanding of how to source, screen and recruit in overseas markets;
- Strong focus on providing the highest level of customer service to both internal and external customers;
- Ability to analyze customer needs through soliciting, evaluating and acting upon customer feedback;
- Confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic;
- Strong team-player;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Solid quantitative and analytical skills.