Today LC Waikiki trades in more than 922 stores in 44 countries, with the company's philosophy that enabling people to enjoy accessible fashion through quality products at affordable prices.
There are nearly 3000 people working at LC Waikiki's corporate office, more than 42,000 people in Turkey and abroad.
LC Waikiki aims to be the one of the 3 most successful ready-made clothing brands in Europe by 2023.
We were awarded in 3 categories in “Innovation Forum and Awards in Retail-2017" which was organized by Capital and Economist magazines.
We are ranked as 1st in “The Largest Ready-Made Clothing Retailer of Turkey based on the Number of Stores"
1st in “The Biggest Retail Companies According to Square Meter Abroad"
2nd in “The Companies Which Provide the Highest Employment Rate" of Turkey.
Reported by: None
- Preparation of all periodical management reports established by the company according to company's IFRS base accounting and reporting guidelines.
- Controlling over daily accounting records to be in accordance with the local accounting and tax legislation and correct
- Participates in reconciliation process with suppliers and customers
- Making and following up the insurance policies for the stores
- Preparation of bank guarantees for landlords and controlling over bank guarantees issuing process
- Active participation in reconciliation of inventory stock taking and documents' preparation for central warehouse
- Posting and analysis of all expenses related with Supply Chain Department
- Collaborate to the local SC specialist in preparation of the monthly supply chain expenses report
- Managing the periodic audit process.
- Preparing the annual budget (sales, expenses).
- Perform ad-hoc reports upon requests from Finance Manager or Country Manager.
- University degree (finance, accounting, audit)
- Technical Competences;
- Application knowledge.
- Using system tools.
- Related work experience 3 years min
- Fluent English is a MUST
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Excel knowledge
- Hyperion tool knowledge is preferable
- IFRS and 1C program knowledge
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаManager, M&A Group, Deal Advisory
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаAssociate (M&A, Deal advisory), Astana
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана
Adidas Group Kazakhstan, АлматыФинансовый аналитик
RG Brands, Алматы