Senior associate (Procurement & Supply chain management practice) Astana
A career within Procurement & Supply chain management practice (Advisory services), will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients optimize all elements of their procurement functions as well as improvement of their supply chain management operations to move beyond the role of a cost effective business enabler and become a source of competitive advantages. We focus on product innovation, operational excellence, business process reengineering and development supply chain, procurement, and sourcing to drive both growth and profitability.
As a Senior associate, you will work as a part of a team of problem solvers, analytics and project managers with extensive local and international consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from the development of strategy and performance improvement to their implementation. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Be involved in the development of category procurement strategies and procurement costs optimization;
- Formulate inventory optimization approaches and warehousing logistics;
- Prepare operational models for procurement and (or) supply chain functions as well as create target business processes by applying relevant software;
- Proactively assist in the project management by managing solely particular streams on the projects while reporting to Manager and above;
- Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients;
- Contribute to the development of your own and junior team's technical acumen.
- Ability to work in multitasking environment;
- Availability for overtime work to meet tough deadlines;
- Strong team player, ability to lead and collaborate with people from different backgrounds;
Danone, АлматыСпециалист отдела логистики до 150 000 ₸
ТОО "Skyline Group", АлматыСпециалист ВЭД