(Senior) Consultant, Financial Risk Management Group
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms. Across more than 150 countries, KPMG professionals provide Audit, Tax and Advisory services to a wide range of clients, from leading brands to public bodies, global multi-nationals and local businesses.
Our Risk Management practice focuses on providing key Financial Services industry players with solutions that help business adjust to rapidly changing regulatory and market conditions by implementation of new standards, automation of business and re-engineering of internal processes.
- Assessment and development of quantitative financial risk assessment methodologies
- Review and development of the client's risk management system
- Basel capital adequacy framework planning and implementation
- Capital allocation methodology review and implementation
- Implementation of new reporting standards for major banks and corporations including transition to IFRS 9
- Reengineering of business processes
- Comprehensive remuneration package
- Transparent path of career growth
- A wide range of training and development programs
- Opportunities for further development of professional skills through participation in diverse projects with international focus
Deloitte, АлматыEntry Level Specialist – Risk Advisory Department
KPMG Kazakhstan, Алматы