Senior Consultant / IT Advisory, Management Consulting Department Вакансия в архиве
- Perform and coordinate Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Ethical Hacking streams during advisory engagements;
- Pentesting lab setup and maintenance;
- Information Security/ IT Risk Management policies & procedures assessment and design;
- Maintain relationships with clients or 3rd parties during the projects;
- Participation in marketing activities;
- Train and coach junior staff.
- Educated from top Kazakhstani or foreign universities in such fields as Information Security/ IT Risk Management/ Computer Networks & Telecommunications/ Computer Science/ Telematics (or similar);
- 2-5 years of relevant consulting and industry experience (or equivalent) of which at least 1-2 years in the field of IT risks and/or Cybersecurity, and/or Business Resilience;
- Familiar with industry-recognized methodologies and practices on IT risks, IT Governance, and Information Security (e.g. ISO 27k series, ISO 22301, COBIT, NB RK/ NBKR rules);
- At least one professional certification or passed exam (CISA, CGEIT, CRISC, CISM, CISSP, CEH, OSCP, ISO 27001 LA/ LI, ISO 22301 LA/LI, COBIT, CCNA Security);
- Excellent writing and presentation skills;
- Good communication skills;
- English – from Intermediate level and up.
As a plus, will be:
- Additional professional certifications;
- Participation in worldwide cybersecurity competitions.