Senior Consultant, Systems implementation group, MC, Astana
System implementation group focuses on delivery of technology enablement services to our Clients to enhance the potential of their technology through the analysis, assessment and implementation of proven technology solutions. KPMG is investing in its technology enablement capability to help clients enhance business processes and technology decisions, and simplify their transformation journey.
- Take proactive role in advisory engagements;
- Assist managers in business development;
- Participate in group capabilities development through knowledge sharing and tuition.
- Quantitative Economics, IT & Mathematics background (University);
- Working experience for 3-4 years in related industries or advisory services within internal consulting and/or Big4;
- Professional qualifications PMP, TOGAF (or other related) are considered to be a plus;
- Support clients in business processes reengineering and/or automation;
- MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint advanced user;
- Excellent analytical and writing skills.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыFrontend Developer
Aviata, АлматыСтарший менеджер Управления Развития Информационных Систем
Altyn Bank, Алматы
QLAB, УральскTeam Leader/Senior Python разработчик (проект ChocoFood)