Senior Consultant – Transaction Support group – Financial Advisory Department Вакансия в архиве
We currently have career opportunities for Senior Consultants in our Transaction Support (TS) team in Almaty, Kazakhstan.
TS provides clients with the financial transaction assistance to ensure the success of their transactions. While traditional financial due diligence and financial analysis are key elements of the service, our team can assist clients throughout the entire transaction process, including transaction management, negotiation and documentation, restructuring, financial monitoring.
- Participate in due diligence engagements related to acquisitions by private equity investor groups and strategic corporate buyers or vendor / sell-side due diligence engagements as well;
- Analyze financial results of businesses to be acquired or sold through preparation of various analyses by reviewing accounting records and conducting interviews with management;
- Assist in identifying negotiation factors for purchase price and deal structuring;
- Develop junior staff, providing constructive feedback and on-job training.
- Have a strong academic background, including a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Engineering, Mathematics or other related field;
- Have approximately three years of related work experience; audit or transactions big4 experience preferred;
- Have strong analytical, business writing and interpersonal skills;
- Have ACCA certification (in progress or close to completion).