Senior Datacom Engineer of IP Core network
- The Network team is responsible for operating that network reliably and at scale. As a member of the team, you have a direct impact on design and keep our network running smoothly. You also ensure that network operations are safe and efficient by monitoring network performance, coordinating planned maintenance, adjusting hardware components and responding to network connectivity issues. (Re)Design, deploy, manage, optimize and maintain multi-vendor, multi-protocol data center, backbone, edge and access networks;
- Analyze data to diagnose and identify root causes to network issues;
- Network Automation;
- Work with internal and open source systems (e.g. syslog, NMS, AAA etc.).
- Higher education degree;
- Understanding of routing and switching;
- Knowledge of forwarding and data planes, hardware design;
- Understanding network device configuration for at least one vendor (Juniper, Cisco, Huawei, Ericsson, Arista, Brocade, Ciena, Linux, etc.);
- Protocol experience of BGP, MPLS, ISIS or similar routing protocols. Understanding of typical configurations;
- Experience understanding and mitigating network hardware and topology failures;
- Experience maintenance of NMS systems, or applications such as web servers, relational databases;
- Experience coding in higher-level languages (e.g., Python, C++, Go, etc.);
- Knowledge of the Linux OS
- Experience with automation tools like Ansible and Saltstack.
- 5 дневная рабочая неделя, с возможностью выбрать график с 8.00 - 17.00, либо с 9.00 - 18.00, либо 10.00 - 19.00;
- медицинская страховка;
- ежегодный отпуск 28 календарных дней;
- оплата сотовой связи.