Senior HR Consultant
Deloitte is seeking a Consultant/Senior Consultant to join the Consulting department at the Almaty office.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- Participating in many different types of projects focusing on HR and operational processes;
- Potential projects relate to: organizational and process development, internal control, market research, corporate restructuring, strategy;
- Supervising project delivery, overseeing quality and timelines and maintaining contact with clients at an operational level;
- Preparing Project Proposals based on clients' needs and tender requirements;
- Developing junior consultants.
- At least two years of relevant experience as Business Analyst (in addition to a Bachelors or Masters degree) preferred in the following: developing strategy and ability to provide methodological for various industries;
- Conducting market research for various industries;
- Robust business analysis;
- Previous experience in consulting (preferably Big4) industry is highly desirable
- Exceptional analytical and problem solving skills;
- Business acumen and analytical skills to review, comprehend and improve business processes in the relevant field and the quality of information for decision-making;
- Excellent analytical report writing skills in both English and Russian;
- Demonstrated leadership ability and experience with commitment to achieving exceptional results;
- Excellent skills, written and verbal, in business and academic English, Russian and Kazakh (highly desired) languages;
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills;
- High-value personal qualities - resourceful, responsible, tenacious, independent, self- confident, high energy, ability to work under short deadlines and cope with stress;
- Exemplary professional behavior, business ethics and values;
- Extensive computer skills: MS Office, MS Excel, Power Point etc.;
- National/Resident of RK or Work Permit holder (exceptions may be made);
- Great attention to details;
- Strong personal drive and self-motivation;
- Availability for business trips.