Senior Legal Consultant / Legal Consultancy, Almaty Вакансия в архиве
Senior Legal Consultant, Almaty
A career at KPMG Legal in Kazakhstan offers opportunities to the right candidates to work with our first rate local and international clients and to advice on the most interesting projects and transactions. Working within the professional environment and collegiate culture of one of the world's largest consultancy firms, you will be exposed to a wide range of experience, often working within multi-disciplinary teams.
KPMG is committed to support its growing legal practice in the region, and would be interested to receive applications from dynamic, motivated professionals who wish to develop their careers, especially in the fields of M&A, Company Law, Mining and Oil & Gas.
- To provide legal advice and to conduct legal research on various legal issues;
- To draft, amend and translate legal memorandums, reports, various types of contracts, corporate and other documents (English-Russian languages);
- To conduct legal due diligence of companies and prepare the legal due diligence reports;
- To lead various consulting projects and to assist the manager with the management of projects and junior personnel;
- To handle the e-mail correspondence with local and foreign clients, potential clients, foreign offices of KPMG and foreign subcontractors;
- To participate in conference calls with local and foreign clients and subcontractors;
- To develop and maintain good relationship with clients and subcontractors;
- To guide and train the junior personnel and interns by reviewing their work and constantly providing feedback.
- A bachelor degree in law from a leading university, LLM degree will be an advantage;
- Work experience of 4-6 years (experience in consulting companies is highly desirable);
- Sound knowledge of Kazakh legislation and international business law;
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and ability to use legal databases and other sources of information;
- Experience in working as part of a team, with the ability to build effective internal and external relationships;
- Excellent communication skills in English and Russian both written and verbal;
- Ability to manage several assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills demonstrating professionalism in all dealings;
- Excellent leadership and management skills;
- Must be flexible to work outside normal office hours.