Senior specialist in FAAS Group
- The main purpose of this job is to work with the team and the client with highest levels of quality and professionalism in line with the engagement scope to help achieve business growth by developing and maintaining strong business relationships with clients.
Development of accounting methodology (IFRS):
- preparation of accounting policy and procedures;
- development of methodology, accounting manual and instructions
- methodology of managerial accounting
- methodological support of projects on automation of accounting processes
Development of accounting advisory reports.
- Educational background in Accountant/Finance/Economics;
- ACCA/CPA certificates (completed/ in progress)
- Excellent writing skills both in Russian and English languages;
- 3-6 years of experience in auditing, accounting and reporting in accordance with IFRS,
- Big4 experience at the same area will be a plus.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АстанаReporting specialist
LC Waikiki, АлматыAssociate to Audit (Astana)
PwC Kazakhstan, Астана