Senior Specialist to Audit Department Вакансия в архиве
Deloitte is seeking an Auditor 3/Senior to join the Audit department.
If a path doesn't exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
- Preparing and planning audit projects in accordance with audit standards and Deloitte internal standards;
- Collecting data on potential clients. Preparing data for new client checks and justification for decisions regarding new clients;
- Managing audits and analyzing audit work performed;
- Allocating work in accordance with audit qualification levels to ensure the due performance of an engagement;
- Informing managers and partners in due time of audit results. In the event of audit- related issues, making suggestions to resolve them in accordance with Deloitte requirements;
- Assessing audit engagement deliverables in accordance with Deloitte policies and procedures, indicating all weaknesses discovered during the work process and making suggestions to improve them. Any assessment results should be discussed with auditors and agreed with the engagement manager and the firm's management;
- Helping and participating in training, staff recruitment, and internal certifications;
- Participating in all obligatory professional development training or training related to changes to audit standards, accounting, internal policies and requirements;
- Compiling engagement budgets and analyzing audit engagement costs.
- Higher education in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Mathematics;
- ACCA, CPA or similar qualifications and accreditations preferred;
- 3–5 years of external audit work experience (Big Four preferred);
- EMS software user;
- Fluent spoken and written Russian and English;
- Strong technical and analytical skills;
- Good organisational, delegating and coaching skills;
- Ability to supervise several projects simultaneously;
- Good team player, quick learner and motivated by professional development and career growth;
- Availability for business trips.
KPMG Kazakhstan, АлматыManager - Audit & Assurance Department
Deloitte, АлматыAudit Assistant 2
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана
EY, АлматыConsultant 3-Senior Consultant 1 / Accounting and Reporting Services
KPMG Kazakhstan, Астана