Senior Tender Specialist Вакансия в архиве
Building an effective process of preparing tender and commercial bids at KPMG in Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Managing the work of the Proposal Preparation Group.
Ensuring that KPMG offers comply with the tender requirements of the members of Kazakhstani economy.
Assistance in the preparation of large, particularly important proposals to customers by helping teams implementing effective strategies to win tenders.
Systematization of knowledge base about KPMG, its products, projects, methodologies, employees in order to form an effective system for preparing offers to clients.
Ensuring satisfaction and high quality service to internal customers in the preparation of tender and commercial offers of the company.
- Develop a strategy and implement a plan for the preparation of tender proposals by the Group;
- Act as a project manager / technical manager of the company's proposals;
- Coordinate activities in the preparation of proposals from establishing initial contact with clients to preparing reports;
- Determine strategic direction and write texts, compile a wide range of especially important materials on developing relationships with target customers, including offers for the provision of services, documents for meetings in the tender framework, documents describing KPMG's experience and oral presentations;
- Ensure the exchange of best practices and resources within the company in order to provide project teams with the necessary strategies and data to facilitate the acquisition of new projects;
- Knowledge of products, services and organization in general, knowledge of KPMG standards, business processes and internal control systems;
- Monitor the internal procedures and resources of the Group; regularly monitor the effectiveness of systems, procedures, work results and / or workers and take measures to eliminate the identified deficiencies;
- Manage the Proposal Group:
- Institute goals and set tasks for subordinates in accordance with the tasks facing the Group;
- Control the quality and timing of the tasks performed by subordinates;
- Distribute work among subordinates for the most high-quality execution of tasks;
- Identify potential and existing difficulties of interaction within the Group and take measures to prevent and resolve such situations (through individual and group meetings, discussions, etc.);
- Develop professional, personal competencies of subordinates and their motivation in order to achieve the best results;
- Regularly monitor the quality and satisfaction of the services provided by the group.
- Higher education (in economics, marketing, advertising, communications or linguistics).
- Experience of at least 4 years in the field of marketing, project management or development of relations with key customers.
- Knowledge of local tender procedures
- Confident MS Office user (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Fluency in English - level from upper intermediate;
- Negotiation and presentation skills;
- Ability to establish effective business contacts with employees of different official categories;
- Skills of effective work time planning, the ability to cope with several tasks simultaneously;
- Experience in managing people and managing projects;
- Ability to work with a large flow of information,
- Attention to detail
- Analytical skills