Staff in Assurance department
Алматы, Казахстан ·
Зарплата не указана ·
Требуемый опыт работы не требуется
Обновлено 8 мая 2019 2019-05-08 11:59:44
- As an Audit Staff you will work full-time from September 2019 on various audit engagements.
- Your client responsibilities:
- Working in a team, you will interact with the client in order to collect all the necessary data/information, set-up and maintain audit files, prepare leads, etc.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate willingness to learn
- Work constructively with team
- Graduates from Finance and/or Accounting;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (other language is a plus);
- Proficient IT skills (Word, Excel, Power Point);
- High level of motivation and drive to start a career in professional services;
- Self-motivated, positive attitude;
- Willingness to learn;
- Attention to detail with a commitment to high quality and accuracy;
- Desire to exceed expectations;
- Interest in the different fields of assurance;
- User level IT (Ms Office) knowledge;
- Ability to work full-time from September 2018;
- Readiness for business trips.
Auditing Financial Accounting Microsoft Office Microsoft Word Auditing, Financial Accounting, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word,