Technology Experience Support Junior Onsite Specialist (IT, Almaty)
The role of TES Onsite Specialist is part of the Global Technology Experience Support team, which is the public face of EY Technology for Central Asia and Caucasus region, by which the quality of the whole service is judged. It is vital that all requests for Service Support are logged, monitored, acted upon and resolved in an efficient and effective manner. The role holder will be supervised by Central Asia and Caucasus Service Delivery Lead located in Almaty.
- Provide first level IT support to all EY employees in Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan.
- Under minimal supervision, respond to end user's inquiries concerning support requests, systems status, and network connectivity, aiming to resolve the issue at first contact.
- Active management of the existing support calls in the call logging system in order to provide a first class support service to the user-base.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EY Technology policies and procedures.
- Undertake analysis, diagnosis and resolution of client problems via phone, chat and e-mail contact
- Log, troubleshoot, and track problems to a successful conclusion.
- Escalate unresolved problems to other support groups to expedite resolution.
- Be available to perform after hours work.
- Perform special assignments as required.
- Perform daily / weekly administrative tasks as required.
- Identify sources and trends of technical problems to prevent future occurrences.
- To contribute to the continuing development and maintenance of the knowledge database with the aim of increasing the technical skills of the wider team Follow up on specific inquiries or requests to ensure client satisfaction. Identify and escalate major incidents or customer issues to senior members of the TES.
- Proactively work as a member of a team.
- Higher education in IT;
- Speak and write good English (advanced level);
- Experience in IT support 1-2 years;
- Ability to multitask in a high pressured environment;
- Proven ability to conduct research in PC issues;
- Possess strong knowledge of computer hardware, Windows 7, Windows 10, MS Office;
- Knowledge of other Microsoft applications and Lotus notes is a plus;
- Have excellent communication skills.