Halliburton International is looking for Training Coordinator, in Human Resources Department in Kazakhstan.
We are looking for the right people — people who want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead. We attract and retain the best talent by investing in our employees and empowering them to develop themselves and their careers. Experience the challenges, rewards and opportunity of working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services to the global energy industry.
- Coordinates activities of instructors engaged in training employees or customers;
- Confers with managers, instructors, or customer's representative to determine training needs;
- Assigns instructors to conduct training;
- Schedules classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, and instructors;
- Evaluates training packages, including outline, text, and handouts written by instructors;
- Monitors budget to ensure that training costs do not exceed allocated funds and writes budget report to justify expenditures.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as a training Coordinator or similar role;
- Bachelor degree in Education, Training, HR or related field;
- Proficiency in MS Office pack;
- Very good English language knowledge( speaking, writing);
- Knowledge of various training and organizational skills;
- Very good public speaking , written and listening skills;
- Good Time management skills;
- Great Interpersonal skills and communication skills ( to collaborate with management to create development programs that meet the specific needs of the company);
- Analytical Skills (Analyzing problems such as employee turnover rates and develop solutions in terms of retaining talents)